Sunday, January 2, 2011

I am so lucky

I had one of my favorite jeep excursions...ever. This one may not have been a long one (time wise) but one of the coolest. I had a great time and I think it was the highlight of my vacation. I didn't have anyone to remind me about my hard drive failure or swim or drama or any stress at all (I still love those things). I got to spend time with a great friend and see amazing sights that most people will never see in their lifetime and in a jeep. It was hard to adjust to having 31 jeeps with us because I like about 6 jeeps or less just because it goes much faster but I have to admit that it was so big that it was fun. The Ice that we went into (in the middle of the desert) was so cool. It got about an inch thick and the jeep got extremely muddy. I'm going to stop writing now so you can just look at my pictures. I owe all of this to my uncle Moochie and project-jk


That's 31 Jeeps!

1 comment:

  1. Wow- these are all great pictures Anthony! You should send the 31 Jeep picture to the Jeep dealer- maybe they will buy it from you for advertising! :-) You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete