Wednesday, January 5, 2011
The Battle......Has Been WON!
Oh yeah, that's not a typo, I get to do everything. It took me almost all of my lunch but I got him to okay the absences and even make Varsity... under only a few conditions. they include only swimming 2-3 (instead of 4) events and to stay faster than JV. so lets just hope that all the faster guys get on Varsity. When I walked into his classroom he had a really bummed look on his face and so I think he may have read this? Oh well. whats important is that I get to do it all and that is the best thing for me at this point in my life and I can next year choose what I want to focus on and don't have to go about all of this again. it feels nice knowing I get to do what I love and if that just so happens to be many things then that's what it. My drama teacher said to me that doing so many things "is in my genes" and I'm okay with that. Now I gotta fight for the Wave Water Park so expect more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Definitely in your genes... This girl knows.
ReplyDelete