CAMERA STUFF
Thought I would save this till the end because only about 20% of you reading this will actually care about this.
I started shooting volleyball in what is most likely the worst lit gym in the county. not even joking here. and to top it off, I was shooting with the d300s. its not horrible with low light photos but it was barely enoughg for RBV’s gym. that led me to get the beautiful d7000.
I need to shoot at 4000 iso to get a shutter speed of 1/320th of a second. the D7000 allowed me to do this and I am super happy with the decision. don’t get me wrong, I love my D300s for all the other non-gym stuff but it just didn’t work where I needed it to.
I also was looking at what I needed to shoot wrong, as John Koster informed me. this is something that has made my photos something that a newspaper could run. I need to be as zoomed in on the face as possible while still having the ball in the shot.

This blog have been helped me a lot to know more concepts related to sports. Thanks for sharing this information.
ReplyDelete