A close friend always tells me "Its not the camera, its the photographer" and it is something I think about daily. I know lots of people say that my camera is so big and good and thats why I get good pictures.....Thats almost an insult to photographers who know how to use their cameras and know how to compose their images and properly edit pictures. I am not a pro photographer and I know that, but I will try my hardest to get there. I do know a lot about photography and know that if I leave my D300s with a 70-200 2.8 on program (auto) then, im not going get the most out of my camera. I started out with a Canon Powershot point and with that camera got my first picture (published) in the North County Times. A friend recently got the D7000 and said to me last night "I know what you mean when you said I wouldn't know how to use it" and I have full confedence in him that he will figure it out but if your serious about photography I would recommend a point and shoot with manual modes or a D3100. So, what I am trying to say is don't blame it on the camera, you can do so much with it! Here are some examples of shots i have found online.| Credit- Cindy Oh (iPhone) |
![]() |
| Credit- Cindy Oh (iPhone) |
![]() |
| Credit- Tom Dymond (Canon G10) |
![]() |
| Credit- Patrick Smith (iPhone) |



No comments:
Post a Comment